We are looking for an experienced assistant to support our Miami based Retail Charter team.
*Only candidates with legal status to work in the US can be considered.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating presentations and proposals using a variety of software programs
- Researching and creating cruising itineraries
- Assisting with research for yacht selections
- Creating material for client Charter App
- Liaising with Central Agents and crew as and when required in preparation for charters
- Executing mailing campaigns (i.e. mail merge, labelling, creating marketing lists)
- Organising and updating client folders and inventory of yacht brochures
- Maintaining client data on CRM and data mining
- Researching and ordering client gifts and supplies
- Assisting brokers with the promoting and marketing of services through events and sponsorships
- Assisting with basic IT support to the team
- Potential to travel for yacht shows and team conferences
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have a minimum of two years of experience in an administrative support role
- Have a keen interest in a client focused industry
- Have a strong attention to detail with a commitment to quality
- Be proficient in CRM, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Pro and Outlook
- Possess excellent written, verbal and mathematical skills
- Have personal travel experience and be willing to travel
Office hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday through Friday – please note some work on weekends may be required due to boat shows and events.
If you are a self-motivated, hardworking individual who enjoys the challenge of changing priorities and managing multiple tasks we would like to hear from you.