Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
Following an extremely successful time at the recent Monaco Yacht Show, Burgess is now gearing up for the 51st Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS), 28 October - 1 November 2010.
The world's largest in-the-water boat show, FLIBS is a magnet for superyacht owners, buyers and charterers, with an impressive variety of yachts for sale as well as a stunning display of brand new yachts from the world's top shipyards.
Burgess will be proudly displaying four magnificent Central Agency yachts all keenly offered for sale:
- UNBRIDLED* - 58m (191ft), Trinity Yachts, 2009, USD 59,000,000. Also for charter.
- PARAMOUR* - 42.6m (139.8ft), CMN, 2002 (refit 2007), USD 12,950,000
- SILVER SHALIS - 40m (131.2ft), Abeking & Rasmussen, 1987, USD 4,950,000
- MUSE - 37.5m (123ft). Palmer Johnson, 2006, USD 11,900,000. Also for charter.
To arrange viewings or to consult with one of our brokers, please click here.
* Not available for sale or charter to US residents whilst in US waters.